Welcome to the Macmillan Publishers website. In this Teachers' page you will find useful links to online resources to help you with your English Language classes. You will also be able to download the online audio files that accompany the series you are using. Make the most of our practical teaching tips!
This month, download the trial version of our new pronunciation App.
- This month, download the trial version of our new pronunciation App.
- Always give students homework to do and don't waste class time doing work that students could do on their own.
- Start learning the language of your students. This will make you aware of why particular grammar and pronunciation problems are difficult to overcome.
- Think of one or more alternatives for the activities you plan. If the Internet is not available, for example, would there be any other way to carry out the activity you planned?
- Read and learn about current teaching methods and theories. Keep updated.