About Macmillan Test Maker
Macmillan Test Maker is an innovative online testing tool which enables English teachers to build and set unlimited online tests at the click of a mouse. Resources include language, listening, and vocabulary activities based on a range of engaging topics.
Teachers can use one of the pre-built tests or create their own from the easily searchable library, and assign it to their learners. Teachers can decide when their learners take tests, how long they have to complete them and whether they can access the dictionary during the test. Available in American and British English, with over 1,400 resources and 10,000 questions at six levels, it's the ultimate test-building tool.
Macmillan Test Maker contains the following key features:
- A library of over 1,400 resources, containing more than 10,000 questions in total.
- High-quality materials covering grammar, listening and vocabulary skills, all written by top ELT authors.
- An integrated placement test, developed by testing experts.
- Exam preparation resources covering IELTS, TOEIC®, TOEFL® and the Cambridge suite of exams.
- Pre-built tests from beginner to advanced level, which can also be adapted, re-used and shared with colleagues.
- Automatic marking and question-by-question feedback, which saves time for busy teachers.
- Messaging tool for teachers to send feedback and study tips to their students.
For more information about Macmillan Test Maker, please contact us.