Digital tip of the month
Go to the Macmillan Youtube channel and check out our great selection of teacher training videos and materials.
If you're looking for more ideas to make your classroom digital, please visit www.connect2mec.com where you will tips and ideas on the best ways to exploit MEC with your learners.
- Go to the Macmillan Youtube channel and check out our great selection of teacher training videos and materials.
- Try setting up a website for your class. There are many advantages to this. One is that students have access to the class schedule. Assignments can be also be posted online so there is no confusion over deadlines. Creating a website, however, will only be possible if you or some members of the class have the relevant knowledge to do so!
- Make sure to back up any files you will need to use again on a flash memory or external hard drive.
- Be careful when researching on the web. Warn students that anyone can publish on the Internet so care must be taken to only use reliable websites.
- Use the web as a professional development tool. Go online for opportunities to network with other teachers, exchange ideas, and learn about the latest research findings.