Next Stop is an innovative, six-level primary series in American English that brings the world to your children and your children to the world. Its unique place-by-place unit structure takes children on an adventure, discovering their immediate world and beyond in order to help make language learning more significant and special. Extensive personalization, high-interest readings, cross-cultural awareness, and values with follow-up discussion points all come together to ensure your children's language learning is truly motivating and memorable.
- Strong visual appeal including extensive use of photographic images.
- Striking unit opening pages, feature interesting facts from countries around the world.
- Builds cross-cultural awareness by comparing and contrasting new places with children's own experiences plus a unique international music program.
- A complete phonics syllabus to aid reading and pronunciation.
- Values-based stories with additional values projects in the workbook.