This course for 2½ - 4-year-olds conveys a love of learning English through fun and motivating games, stories and songs. It is ideal for children who are not yet reading or writing. It can be used as preparation for children going on to use You and Me levels 1 and 2, or independently as a one-year pre-primary course.
- Methodology reflects the cognitive development of this age group, with an emphasis on movement and receptive skills
- Eight units cover familiar topics such as family, colours and food
- One-per-term Activity Books combine language and number work
- Stickers for each unit engage the children in activities and reward them for good work
- Additional activities in the Teacher's Book accommodate mixed ability classes